DISLIN for Borland C++ 5.5/6.0 10.1
DISLIN is a high-level scientific data plotting library
DISLIN is a high-level and easy to use plotting library for displaying data as curves, bar graphs, pie charts, 3D-colour plots, surfaces, contours and maps. Several output formats are supported such as X11, VGA, PostScript, PDF, CGM, PNG and TIFF.
Publisher:............ MPI fuer Sonnensystemforschung
File size:.............. 9.75 MB
Release date:...... 15 Feb 2011
Last update:........ 12 Sep 2011
Publisher review for DISLIN for Borland C++ 5.5/6.0 10.1:
Review by: MPI fuer Sonnensystemforschung
DISLIN is a high-level library of subroutines and functions that display data graphically. It is intended to be a powerful and easy to use software package for programmers and scientists that does not require knowledge of hardware features. The software is available for the programming languages C, Fortran 77, Fortran 90, Perl, Python and Java. DISLIN can display graphic information directly on graphic terminals or store them in metafiles. The supported display types are VGA, X Windows, Windows API and Tektronix. The supported file formats are GKSLIN, CGM, HPGL, PostScript, PDF, SVG, WMF, PNG and TIFF. The library contains the following features:
- 9 software fonts where each font provides 6 alphabets. Hardware fonts for PostScript printers, X11 fonts for X11 displays and TrueType fonts for Windows 95/98/NT displays and WMF files can also be used. The different aphabets contain Roman, Greek, Russian, mathematical and special European characters. Plotting of mathematical formulas with TeX instructions.
- Plotting of two- and three-dimensional axis systems. Axes can be linearly or logarithmically scaled and labeled with linear, logarithmic, date, time, map and user-defined formats.
- Plotting of curves. Several curves can appear in one axis system and can be differentiated by colour, line style and pattern. Multiple axis systems can be displayed on a page.
- Plotting of legends.
- Elementary plot routines for lines, vectors and outlined or filled regions such as rectangles, circles, arcs, ellipses and polygons.
- Shielded regions can be defined.
- Business graphics.
- 3-D colour graphics.
- 3-D graphics.
- Elementary image routines.
- Geographical projections and plotting of maps.
- Graphical user interface (GUI) routines based on Motif and Windows API functions.
- Manuals are available in HTML format and as printed books.
Windows, Borland C++ 5.5/6.0
Whats new in version 10.1:
OpenGL driver, financial bars, 3-D contours, bug fixes
DISLIN for Borland C++ 5.5/6.0 screenshots:
DISLIN for Borland C++ 5.5/6.0 download tags:
Win7Dwnld.com update information of DISLIN for Borland C++ 5.5/6.0 10.1 full version periodically using publisher pad file, so some information may be slightly out-of-date. Please check information before relying on it. Using crack, password, serial numbers, registration codes, key generators, cd key, hacks or encouraging software piracy of DISLIN for Borland C++ 5.5/6.0 10.1 is illegal and prevent future development of this program. On Win7dwnld.com download links are directly from publisher sites. DISLIN for Borland C++ 5.5/6.0 torrent files or links are not allowed.
Based on 28 ratings. 28 user reviews.
DISLIN for Borland C++ 5.5/6.0
Perl Module Manager
Quick Batch File Compiler
Win32 NASM Guide #1
CNC Code Shooter Mill
COMM-DRV/Lib.Net Professional Edition
Liberty BASIC for Windows
PlayBasic Learning Edition
DISLIN for Intel Fortran
URL Escaped Encoding Decoder
Excelsior JET for Linux
Scriptol Php Compiler
Business Plan eGuides
Batch File Compiler PE LITE
DISLIN for JAVA